37 Weeks

37 Weeks: Full term!

How far along: 37 Weeks. We can officially say full term!
Gender: Big boy!
Weight gain: 21+ lbs.
Maternity clothes: oh yes! I am trying to not buy any maternity, but with the warmer weather and my growing belly I may need to get a few more pieces.
Stretch marks: Still clear
Belly button in or out: Flat
Sleep: Still struggling to get comfortable. I am having lots and lots of BH contractions. Hopefully this means my body is getting ready for go time.
Best moment this week: The long weekend was so welcomed. We spent most of the weekend on he lake and by the pool. We spent the weekend with good friends and quality time with one another. Relaxation was just what we needed as we quickly approach our due date.
Worst moment this week: Definitely all the discomfort I have been feeling.  
Miss anything: With all of the waterside fun we had this week I really missed having a cold beer or salty margarita! Mmmmmhhhhhh!
Movement: Soooooo much!!!!
Cravings: Since baby has dropped some I definitely have my appetite back. Therefore, I feel like I want to eat everything in sight! :)
Queasy or sick: Nope!
Looking forward to: Summer! School is so close to being over and that means I am that much closer to having Brady in my arms!

No comments