Maternity Photos

I had the best time posing for these photos.  Brian opted out of the maternity session.  This made me a little nervous to do these all by myself; however, the photographer and I had the best time hanging out and trying different poses. All of the photos were taken at our house in Lake Wylie. I loved knowing that Brady will come home to the same rooms in these pictures! So many memories are going to be created in this house.


I chose to go with a very natural, comfortable look and I couldn't be happier with the results. My gray lounge pants were purchase as the gap and the nude top was a long ago pre-pregancy find at the Limited. 

All photo credits go to Kristin Dustman at Kristin Dustman Photography located in Charlotte.  You can also visit her facebook page here.




      














And one for the road... a sneak peak of Brady's nursery. More pictures to come on a separate post! 


1 comment