34 Weeks

 34 Weeks..... Whoa, BABY got back! (Or in this case front)

How far along: 34 Weeks.... only six more to go!
Gender: Boy
Weight gain: 18 lbs. Doctor's apt. tomorrow will confirm more I am sure.
Maternity clothes: I am wearing a lot of sundresses that aren't maternity. Anything with a high empire waist has been great. I have also been wearing skinny belts to define the smallest part of my body, or as one of our ESL students at school refers to it "Mrs. Anderson's seat belt".
Stretch marks: NOPE! Still in shock that my fair skin hasn't popped. I am sure the last six weeks will be the hardest though.
Belly button in or out: Still in.
Sleep: This is still the hardest part of pregnancy. I have been getting up 3 to 4 times a night now. Sometimes for a potty break, other times I just lay there while Brady has a dance-off with my internal organs.
Best moment this week: This is most definitely the shower I had this past Saturday. It was so great to have all my closest friends nearby. See below for pictures and a recap of Saturday's shower.
Worst moment this week: Still trying to get the house prepped for Brady's arrival. If this was just limited to cleaning out closets and cabinets I would be fine. However, we are still making repairs in our sunroom. It is definitely going to come down to crunch time with the completion of this project and Brady's ETA.
Miss anything: Definitely missed a frozen margarita during Cinco de Mayo yesterday!
Movement: TONS at night. Usually during the day Brady will just switch positions every hour or so. However, nothing drastic.
Cravings: Nothing in particular
Queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: Little man being here! I am so excited to hold him, I can barely stand it!



This past weekend was an absolute blast.  First, one of my best friends and roommate from college, Morgan, came up and stayed the night.  We had the best time catching up and spending time together.  I absolutely don't know what I would do without her. 

Saturday's shower was hosted by my dearest friends', Holly and Jessi. Their grandparents were gracious enough to let us use their garden area.  It was absolutely beautiful out there.  We couldn't have asked for better weather. 


Guests included my fifth grade team from work, my closest friends from college (the fab five), their families, a few friends from church, and a few of the women from my neighbor. One of which I have become very close to, Austyn! 



 I have been so very blessed by all of these amazing and talented woman in my life.  God has used each and every one of them to positively effect me in some way.



Brady has been such a lucky boy to receive so many special things.  I will be creating a "registry favorites" list once I have organized all of the items we have been given! Thank you again to everyone who has spoiled this precious boy.  We cannot express out gratitude enough! 





No comments