16 Weeks (The Week of the Pop)


16 Weeks

How far along: 16 Weeks (Baby A is approximately 4 inches long and weighs almost 2.5 ounces!)
Gender: Still anxiously waiting for our apt. in January. The best part is we are planning a co-reveal with one of our dearest friends! So excited!
Weight gain: 1 lb. I am up from 119 to 123 lb. However, I am sure it is going to be a whole lot more since I ate like it was going out of style yesterday. Thus, the massive bump that is newly present.
Maternity clothes: Just my maternity leggings.
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In. It is not showing any signs of popping out anytime soon either.
Sleep: Wonderfully.
Best moment this week: Having a nice long break from work. I sure do love those kiddos, but even us teachers need a break sometimes.
Worst moment this week: I can definitely feel the hormones kicking in. I have always been a pretty level headed individual; however, I feel like I am losing it over the stupidest stuff lately. First, I read a good friend's blog. It was a letter to her soon-to-be three year old daughter and I seriously bawled for 10 minutes. Also, road rage was never an issue for me before, but man-oh-man are drivers pissing me off lately.
Miss anything: Sleeping without needing to pee halfway through the night.
Movement: None yet. I hear this is normal with the first pregnancy though.
Cravings: Anything fresh and crunchy. Fruits and veggies have been on the top of my shopping list.
Queasy or sick: Nope.
Looking forward to: My first baby shower is this weekend. I know it seems way early, but it will be the only time I will be in Connecticut to see Brian's family. I can't wait to see all of our friends and family! So exciting.

Hope everyone had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments