24 Weeks

24 Weeks
Guinness had to make his presence known by refusing to move out of the photo... bone and all.

How far along: 24 Weeks
Gender: Boy
Weight gain: Still not sure. Due to all the snow days I only had a zillion meetings that had to be rescheduled. I ended up rescheduling my doctor's apt. to this week. I WILL know my updated weight this week.
Maternity clothes: Still using the belly band. I did find some super comfortable nursing tanks from Target that I have been wearing under my shirts. Other than that I am still in my regular clothes... for now.
Stretch marks: I had a minor meltdown this past week because I was almost sure that I had one on my side. As I yelled for Brian to come check it out I frantically slathered cocoa butter on it. I was politely informed by my husband it wasn't a stretch mark, but rather an indent from my yoga pants being too tight. Ironically, I was still depressed at the end of that convo. Go figure.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Great! My latest dream was that our dog Guinness (featured in this week's photo.) was able to walk on two legs and insisted on wearing Brian's gym shorts.
Best moment this week: Due to the placement of my placenta I hadn't really felt Brady move at all. My doctor said that instead of feeling slight movements and them gradually increasing I would most likely go from no movement to a ton of movement all within a short period of time. Boy, oh boy was she right! Last Wednesday Brian and I were laying in bed and BOOM DANCE PARTY COMMENCE! It was so incredible! Brian was able to feel multiple movements and I am pretty sure I am starting to sense a sleep/wake pattern with little man.
Worst moment this week: Playing the crazy game of catch-up at work as been super fun... not. Looking forward to some routine and getting back into the normal swing of things.
Miss anything: Being able to squat, take the stairs, and exercise without feeling like an old woman that needs an oxygen tank.
Movement: Yes, yes, yes!
Cravings: No real cravings or aversions. Just trying to stick to healthy snacks and meals.
Queasy or sick: Nope.
Looking forward to: SPRING WEATHER! I busted my flip-flops out for the first time this week. They broke within an hour of me wearing them. Sooooo.... I am hoping I can convince Brian I need a new pair of Jack Rogers to get me through the upcoming warm season. I am so excited for pastel color palettes, open windows, and tons of outside time with the pups.

No comments