22 Weeks


22 Weeks

How far along: 22 (plus a few days) weeks
Gender: Precious Baby Boy
Weight gain: I am estimating 10 lbs total. I will know for sure at my next apt. in a few weeks.
Maternity clothes: Yes and no. I am wearing my pre-pregnancy trousers and blouses to work without any trouble. However, jeans are no longer wearable unless I pair them with the belly band. I also bought a couple of the maternity shirts like the one in my pictures. They are still pretty big, but I know by summer I will be glad I went a size up.
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Great! No weird dreams and I have been able to sleep the last week without getting up to go to the bathroom! Hey, it is the small things, right?!
Best moment this week: My mom and Mema came to town. They spoiled Brady like crazy. The child is quickly catching up to my wardrobe size. It was sad to see them go, but I am so blessed to have been able to spend time with them both.
Worst moment this week: I know that I always say there isn't one, but truly there hasn't been one. I have been feeling great and am constantly reminded of how blessed I am.
Miss anything: My mom! Having her here made me realize how much I wish we had more family around.
Movement: Very little. I do think my placenta is shifting though. Before I would only feel light movement on my right side. This past week there was twice I felt movement in the center of my belly.
Cravings: I got a new recipe for Greek chicken wraps. I have been eating it like crazy!
Queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: Another week of school. I have to give some mad props to my students. They seriously kicked butt this week and I am (knocking on wood) hoping they keep it up. Also, I have my Beginning Teacher of the Year interview Monday. I am pretty excited to talk about some of the awesome things my team and students are doing in the classroom!

No comments