Gender & Name Reveal

The gender of our baby has been one of the hardest things I have ever had to wait for.  After nannying two amazing boys for almost two years and then having a fifth grade class of 16 boys something about those little stinkers has me wrapped. It was easy to say I wanted a boy! However, I knew that God would give Brian and I exactly what we needed no matter the gender.  

The weeks leading up to our initial anatomy screening were so exciting.  Our appointment was scheduled for the day before closing the doctor's office for Christmas. Wouldn't ya know it... the ultrasound tech had called out and there were no sonogram machines in our regular doctor's office. So we had to wait another 3 weeks! Oh the suspense was building! About a week prior to our next visit we discovered that Brian was scheduled to work. We really wanted to find out together so a Gender Reveal party really was a perfect option for us. 

Thankfully, my friend and e-group leader, Jada, offered to throw the reveal at her house.  This was an easy decision especially since she has killer hospitality. She came with me to the ultrasound and off she went with the sealed envelope with our baby's gender inside! I made myself go into work on an optional workday to keep my mind off of the reveal.  It I hadn't I am pretty sure I would have broken into Jada's house and wrestled her for the envelope.

The night was absolutely amazing.  We were able to facetime in a few family and friends.  A huge thank you to Jada and Dan for opening up their home for us, Katie for helping with planning and decoration, and the rest of our e-group for making the night so special and sharing in such a wonderful time in our lives.  God has blessed us beyond belief with such an inspirational group of people.

One last BIG thank you to Kristin Dustman.  She is an up and coming photographer in the Charlotte area who does amazing work for affordable prices. She also did our pregnancy announcement photos. If you are interested in having family, maternity, or newborn photos please check her out! You can visit her facebook page here for more information. 


   

Super anxious!










 

























It is a boy! 

Brady Walker Anderson

Mama and Daddy can not wait to meet you! We love you so much already!










No comments