23 Weeks & Snow Day

23 Weeks

How far along: 23 Weeks
Gender: Boy
Weight gain: I will know for sure at next week's appointment.
Maternity clothes: Same old, same old. Nothing other than the usual leggings and long sleeve t's.
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Amazing with all these days out of school. I am going to have to re-train my body to sleep properly next week when we go back.
Best moment this week: Because of the crazy weather I have been able to spend 2 full days at home with Brian. That NEVER happens. It has been so nice to run errands, play with the dogs and lay around the house.
Worst moment this week: As great as these days off are I know it means we will probably loose some of our Spring Break days. Wah!
Miss anything: My flip-flops. I love playing in the snow every once in a while, but this southern girl is ready for some fun in the sun.
Movement: No major changes. Just a little flutter here and there. I definitely feel like he should be picking it up more movement soon. Anyone else have little movement with their pregnancies?
Cravings: Warm cocoa and soup! Pretty sure that is due to the weather, not pregnancy though.
Queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: We started to put Brady's room together and I am loving the results! We are planning to pick out out a glider here in the next few weeks. Can't wait!



                Happy Snow Day from the Andersons!!!

No comments