Baby Shower in Connecticut


I had such an amazing time at my first baby shower. The shower was so special not only because of baby A, but because this was one of the last family events at Brian's childhood home.  His family will soon be moving to the Charlotte area. Therefore, this Christmas was truly a special gathering of family and friends with lots of love and good memories.  

Brian's mom and two sisters worked so hard to make this day special for me and the baby.  I couldn't thank them enough for all of their hard work and love. 



               
         
How precious are these treats.  The cake was absolutely adorable. 






Brian's two sisters (Kristen and Lisa) and Brian's mom (Anne)


On to one of my favorite parts! GIFTS!!!! I wish I could take pictures of every last present; however, there are just too many.  I loved each and every item. It makes the arrival of this little one seem so much of a reality. 



A few of the highlights:  This child will not be short on Gamecock clothing. My sister, Jess, spoiled this child with USC items galore! (She is a  huge UGA fan, which tells me how much she truly does love this baby!)  Other than tons of linens and plenty of clothes we received our swing (Aunt Gerri, Tara, and Erin), our high chair (Jess & Erik), our play gym, and our stroller/cars seat combo. (Graciously given by Brian's mom and dad.) 


We want to thank everyone who was able to make it to this special event! For those who weren't, you were sincerely missed and we were so blessed by the wonderful gifts you sent our way.  This baby is so lucky to have such kind and loving friends and family already.  Brian and I love you each! 


No comments