18 Weeks

18 Weeks

How far along: 18 Weeks
Gender: We still won't know for another week and a half. I still feel like baby is a boy.
Weight gain: Another uncertainty until our next appointment. I am estimating 5 or 6 pounds though.
Maternity clothes: Definitely leggings, especially with the cold weather. I also bough my first few maternity shirts from Old Navy. The store near us has its own maternity department with amazing sales. LOVE!
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In, but my stomach in general has taken on a completely different shape. It truly does amaze me.
Sleep: I no longer can sleep on my stomach. It doesn't hurt, but it is completely uncomfortable. I have also started waking up around 3 every morning to use the restroom. Such. A. Pain.
Best moment this week: Due to such low temperatures we have had two 2 hour delays at school. It has been GREAT getting 30-45 extra minutes in the morning.
Worst moment this week: The cold weather has made it really hard to stay awake in the afternoon. I am beyond read for daylights savings and warm weather.
Miss anything: Nope. I am really loving pregnancy and preparing to be a first time mom.
Movement: I have felt what I think is a small flutter here and there, but I am still unsure if it is really baby or gas.
Cravings: TACO BELL this week.
Queasy or sick: Nope, but I am definitely suffering from indigestion from different foods.
Looking forward to: The weekend. I am hoping to start putting together our nursery plans!

No comments