19 Weeks

19 Weeks

How far along: 19 Weeks. Oh so close to the halfway mark.
Gender: We find out one week from today! Our sweet friends are gracious enough to throw us a gender reveal so keep an eye for that post.
Weight gain: I will update this once I go to my apt. next week.
Maternity clothes: Nah, just my yoga pants and the couple of maternity leggings. It has been a rough week (if you couldn't tell from my pic) so I have been crashing into t-shirts and sweats after the professional clothes come off.
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Really great!
Best moment this week: I am heading to Houston tomorrow to visit friends that are like family! Can't wait to spend a weekend with the Cockerhams!
Worst moment this week: Work has been insane with meetings, fundraisers, testing, oh and what I was hired to do: teach. (Sorry lack of alcohol hormones just kicked in there. I am working on that.)
Miss anything: A glass of merlot after work.
Movement: YES! I finally got one good kick from Baby A. Brian tried to feel for another one, but so far no such luck.
Cravings: Nothing in particular.
Queasy or sick: Nope. I cannot stress enough how much of a blessing this has been!
Looking forward to: A nice long weekend with good friends. Also, finding out Baby A's gender of course! I seriously cannot wait!

No comments