17 Weeks

17 Weeks

How far along: 17 Weeks.... SAY WHAT!!!!!?
Gender: Still unknown. Only a couple more weeks until our next apt. I may pee my pants I am so excited for our reveal!
Weight gain: I won't have an updated weight gain until my next apt. However, I am pretty sure I gained a zillion pounds from the holidays. Thank you gingerbread cookies and baby shower cake!
Maternity clothes: Still rocking my leggings. I did buy my first maternity shirt, but it's still a little big.
Stretch marks: Nope, I am using cocoa butter everyday. I have heard that you can prevent it by using lotions from some. Others say there ain't no use in trying. If they come, they come. We shall see.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Great!
Best moment this week: I had a terrific first shower. Brian's mom and sisters did a fantastic job! (I will be posting pics on a separate post.)
Worst moment this week: We did SO MUCH traveling over the last few days. I am exhausted.
Miss anything: The holidays. It was so fun seeing family and sharing time with all of our loved ones. I am definitely going to miss having my belly rubbed all week. (I know that weirds some people out, but I feel like the baby and I are so loved when family/friends do it! )
Movement: I felt my first flutter this past week! It is like crack... I can't wait to experience it again!
Cravings: Nothing in particular.
Queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: Getting back to work with my fifth grade team. I sure have missed them the past two weeks!

No comments