Some Tree Farm Fun


This time last year I remember thinking that Brady was going to be so big and running all over the place. Though he has grown so much this past year we are just taking a few steps here and there. He is still sitting firm at 20 lbs. And I couldn't be happier. It has given me just a few more months with my baby.



                     

Brian and I both had Friday off. The weather was a little chilly, but we knew that the tree farm was going to be pretty easy to navigate since it was a workday. We went to Penland Tree Farm. They have a wide selection of trees at great prices.








We are spending this beautiful Sunday baking cookies for the neighbors and brewing an awesome taco soup recipe. The cold weather that has swept through has really made the Christmas season feel present!




No comments