Family Photos





We got our holiday photos done about a month ago and I have been dying to share them on here!  Christmas cards are so fun, but unfortunately our photographer gets SO MANY great pictures I always feel sad only choosing 1 or 2 to send out.


I am quickly realizing that coordinating just Brian and myself for pictures was once a luxury we won't be getting back anytime soon. Photography is seriously an art and I in no way have any patience to be dealing with all that. I was a little nervous that we weren't going to get very many good ones since Brady was more concerned with eating rocks. But as always Kristin Dustman proved me wrong!





My sister was able to come down for the weekend with her family. We used these pictures as an early birthday present for my mom. It was so special to have some beautiful pictures with my precious sister.



Sharing all of these fun photos makes the holidays seem that much closer! Can't wait to dive into some hot chocolate and big bows!


No comments