Twelve Months Update & Favorites


It seems like it has been forrrrever since I have made a post. Brian and I spent a week in Belize, while Brady spent a week at Camp Grammy. It was so incredible to spend a week with my best friend refreshing our marriage. It really felt like we were newlyweds all over again. Those memories with Brian are ones that I will treasure for the rest of my life. 

But back to the second love of my life. Brady has been one for a few months now and wow has he grown. That chill little babe that we brought home from the hospital is no mas. Brady has developed quite the drama filled personality and we aren't really sure where he got that spunk from. (Insert eye rolls and chuckles from the people that know me best.) 



Here are the stats from his one year wellness check:

Weight: 19 lbs
Height: 32 in
Teeth: 6

Favorites
Crawling around the house
Standing up all by himself 
(He started this while we were in Belize.)
Babbling new words
Food of any kind
Bath time
Swimming Pool 
and his newest obsession... turning the lights on and off. (Sooo cute)

Dislikes
Anything confining 



Check out our one year old favs and stay tuned for some exciting posts. We are going through some big changes as a family and can't wait to share them! As Brady grows so does our love for his ever developing personality! Stay rooted sweet boy. We love you so. 




No comments