Celebrating with the Sister


                      

This past weekend was extra fun as we headed down to Charleston for some birthday fun. Brady and his partner in crime were two peas in a pod. He loves his cousin something fierce. And I can't say enough how much it warms my heart when my firecracker of niece pushes past me and asks, "Where is my baby cousin Brady!?"




We spent all day Friday down at Isle of Palms beach. Brady loves the water and now that he is more mobile he is easily entertained while mama catches some rays! After much needed naps we headed to my parents house for dinner, drinks, and the loudest game of Taboo ever. It was the latest I have stayed up in a while. My head didn't hit the pillow until 1:00 am. I swear a mom hangover is way worse than any college kid's.


Saturday we tried out a local farmer's market. The farmer's market in my hometown of Summerville just has this extra special way of making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Not to mention the juicy peaches I brought home were amazing.

                  

             

Happy birthday to my baby sister! And happy soon-to-be fall to this pumpkin loving, legging wearing, coffee drinking gal!

No comments