8 Month Update


Didn't I just post 7 months?! Those first few days, no weeks seemed so long. But as the seasons change and we have settled into our day-to-day routine our months are flying. Just a few days ago I was clearing space on my camera and just stared at 1 week old Brady. He has learned so much in just eight short months! And here we are...


Stats
Weight: 15 lbs and some change
Height: 27.5 inches

Favorites:
Eating everything and I mean EVERYTHING
Bath time
Watching big kids play
babbling
cuddling right before bed (This is really mama's fav)
tummy time... yes, still
Curious George

Dislikes
Loud noises
Transitioning from one place to the other


Milestones:
This was a huge month for us! We hit all kinds of milestones this month. Brady got his first tooth and now uses it to eat all by himself. We've been putting small pieces of fruits, veggies, & snack bars on his trays and he is killin' it. Talk about being growny-grown. It blows my mind watching my 8 month old feed himself food and drinking a bottle all by himself. Little B also started sitting up this month, yay! We are going to continue PT for extra measure. It was a tough decision, but Brian and I know that it can't hurt so we are going to follow through with it. 



No favorites board this month. (I am going to combined it with 9 months.) But.... talk about the most adorable moccasins. I bought 6-12 months and they are way too big, but by next fall he will be wearing them no problem. 


I have already started preparing for Easter. Peter Cotton Tail and pastel colors can't ring in Spring soon enough! 

No comments