Valentines Lovin'


Valentine's Day with this little valentine sure was a blast... but then again everyday is an adventure with this kid. Brian and I had every good intention of going out for Valentine's Day. But you know the old saying "go big or go home." Well, we chose the "go home" part. We did go out for sushi and drinks the Thursday before, but were home and asleep pretty early. College Brian and Randi are goners to diaper duty and 8 o'clock bedtimes. 



Friday was our classroom valentine exchange. My kiddos got Brady more goodies than they got me, but hey, I really wouldn't have it any other way. I came home Friday and crashed. Between work, church, daycare and all that other jazz we are pretty spent by the weekend. 



My mom (aka Grammy) came later that evening. She and Brady spent most of the night giggling and telling secrets until it was finally bedtime. The next day we hit the mall and she spoiled us both with new clothes and a gorgeous new shower curtain for a DIY bathroom project. (I can't wait to share that post soon.) 



Grammy left Sunday and we were all sad because we knew that meant the work week was starting back up. BUT just in the nick of time... President's Day and ICE STORM 2015 swoop in giving us just a few more savory days for cuddling in our pjs. 

No comments