7 Month Update & Favorites

One week past due, buuuuttt I made it! I wish I could say it was because I was being lazy or that we just didn't have anything to post about. Au contraire. We have been swamped. Between work and family we have barely had a moment to sit. This afternoon I MADE MYSELF do this post. So here it is! Seven months and one hunky babe later...


Favorites:
the bumbo (its a love-hate relationship)
the new walker Grammy got him
bath time
Mama's necklaces
cuddling, even with the pups
DADDY.
(We are all about some daddy up in this house)
saying dada
babbling All. Day. Long.



Not-A-Fan:
empty bottles
changing clothes
anything that requires upper body strength
green beans


As always we have been on the move the last two weekends. We made a trip to see my best friend and her son in the upstate. This past weekend we went to Charleston for my niece's birthday. The big 3! I still can't believe she is so big and full of personality. (A post on all that fun to come.)  



Staying so busy has allowed me to fully appreciate all of the small milestones this stinker is making. Just this past month he has started to recognize Brian and call him "da-da". Talk about making my heart melt! Brady can also pick up his puffs and put them to his mouth which makes me excited! I won't be holding that sticky spoon too much longer. : )

For now, though, I'll continue to treasure all of the fun (and not so fun) moments with this little guy. Love you, Brady Walker! You have my heart to the moon and back.  


rattle//slippers for mom//bowls
puff snack//walker//flannel jacket//crib sheet

No comments