28 Weeks

28 Weeks!

How far along: 28 Weeks I still can't believe we are already in the third trimester. This pregnancy is flying!
Gender: Boy
Weight gain: I am guessing around 10 pounds still. I don't feel like I have on much this week. I have my next check up this week so I can be more approximate.
Maternity clothes: Surprisingly the green pants in my pic are NOT maternity and I was able to button them with no belly band... as for the rest of my wardrobe, it's quickly diminishing. I did, however, find out that ROSS has a maternity section. It is extremely small, but well-priced. I bought two dresses, two shirts, and one bathing suit. The suit is not maternity, but is serving for motivation purposes.
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Still in.
Sleep: This has been the first week I have "felt" pregnant. I have had virtually no real pregnancy symptoms. This week changed all of that. The first few night I woke up 3 to 4 times with the worst charlie horses ever... like I literally woke up cursing it hurt so bad. I asked around at work and the verdict was I needed to up my potassium and water intake. I began to eat a banana at every meal and I doubled up on my water. Finally, no more cramps! Crisis adverted. Now if I can just figure out how to stop peeing every 90 minutes.
Best moment this week: Sadly, Brian has been working all weekend, but that has left lots of extra free time to redecorate the house in the spirit of spring. We are beginning to clear out our formal dining room to make way for a great sitting/ play room for when Brady gets here. Also, since the accident last week little man has NOT stopped moving. It is so reassuring to know he is healthy and active. I am trying to savor every little kick and punch.
Worst moment this week: Not being comfortable at night. Wah!
Miss anything: Just ready for Summer!
Movement: Lots and lots!
Cravings: I am loving avocados. I am definitely loading up my pinterest board on different recipes. Also, smoothies are one of my favorites as the warmer weather starts up.
Queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: I am heading to Charleston this weekend to visit family! Excited to love on my little niece and spend time with the parents.

No comments