15 Weeks


How far along: 15 Weeks. I do apologize for skipping so many weeks. I WILL be more consistent now that I have the blog up and running.
Gender:  We will find out at our next apt. in January.  Still feeling like its a boy though.
Weight gain: 2 lbs in the last few weeks.  I am up to 122.
Maternity clothes: Just got my first pair of maternity leggings and OH MY GRACIOUS! I will be wearing these even after I am done being pregnant.
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In 
Sleep: Still fantastic
Best moment this week:  Getting to spend time in my hometown with family!
Worst moment this week: I ate way TOO much this week! eeeeeekkkkk!
Miss anything: Really missing all those yummy holiday drinks with the grownup juice in it!
Movement: None yet, but I am really hoping it will be soon!
Cravings: Nothing particular
Queasy or sick: Nope. I have stopped taking the Zofran and have still felt great without it.
Looking forward to: Flying to Connecticut at the end of the week to visit Brian's family.

No comments