The First Trimester




After finding out that I was pregnant I was anxious about all of those awful pregnancy symptoms that many mamas experience in the first trimester. During my first OB visit at 8 weeks my doctor prescribed me Zofran. I took one pill (that dissolves) first thing in the morning. I never once got sick or even felt nauseous.  This was a huge blessing as trying to keep up with 20+ fifth graders is hard enough. The first trimester was truly a breeze.  I am praying that the rest of the pregnancy stays as simple as it has been so far!

Without further of due....
12 Weeks

How far along: In this picture 12 weeks, but I am quickly approaching the 16 weeks mark. (Will complete an update post soon.) 
Gender: We don't know yet.  However, I am pretty positive it is a boy.
Weight gain: 1 lb. so far. Pre pregnancy weight was 119. 
Maternity clothes: None, but I do love wearing leggings. It's like wearing acceptable pjs out and about.
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Like a rock
Best moment this week: Hearing the sweet baby's heart beat and hearing that he/she is healthy. 
Worst moment this week: None
Miss anything: ALCOHOL! What I wouldn't give for a good glass of Merlot or a 7&7.
Movement: None yet.
Cravings: I am loving cereal and chocolate milk.
Queasy or sick: Nope. Gotta love this Zofran.
Looking forward to: Traveling and seeing all of our family for Christmas. 

And the reason for that growing bump is our growing baby...





No comments