Maternity photos


It really is true that second babies get the short end of the stick. I have tried so hard to keep up with bump pics, weekly monthly updates, and baby book entries. Even though I am home more this time around, something about having a two year old just doesn't make it feasible. 

I had all intentions to do maternity photos and had even booked an outdoor nature shoot. However, between one of our cars going in the shop, Brian being sick and a mound of tax and business paperwork on my desk it just didn't happen. I did begin to harbor a little bit of mom guilt about not giving this pregnancy the same amount of attention as Brady's, but it just is what it is. 



Today is most likely one of my last pregnant with baby dos. My sister and mom are down for the weekend and I was telling them how sad I was I didn't do a few maternity pictures. My sister immediately said she could take a few with her iPhone. To be honest I kinda thought she was joking. But after she told me to go throw some make up on and run a curling iron through my hair I realized she was serious. It took us about 30 minutes to snap a few in Blake's room and I really couldn't believe how cute they came out! 





Happy 40 WEEKS AND DUE DATE to Miss. Blakely Elise. Mama can't wait to meet you! 

1 comment