38+ weeks


How Far Along? Right at 38 weeks in this picture.

Size of Baby: 6-7 lbs. 

Gender: Sweet baby girl! 

Weight Gain: At this week's apt 142. This was right on rack with where I was with Brady.  

Maternity Clothes: I am wearing one pair of jeans pretty much everyday. The weather has been so warm the last few weeks so I have resorted to all of my maternity clothes that I wore with Brady. ANDDDDD.... of course my favs are anything that is Brian's lounge wear. 

Nursery: Officially done! Just got my monogramed crib sheet in and finished organizing the closet. We couldn't be more excited to bring her home to it. 

Movement: TONS and tons of movement. 

Symptoms: I am having lots of joint loosening. This has been a totally new experience for me. I never had this with Brady and it is pretty uncomfortable. 

Sleep: Nope. It's not happening. 

Cravings: Water and ice and more ice.

What I Miss:  I know this sounds awful, but I really do miss my pre-pregnancy body. I am totally relating to April the Giraffe these days. Large and not so much in charge. 

Best Moment This Week:  I have accomplished a ton of my "to-do" items before baby girl arrives. My dad and I were abel to tackle the garage and get it cleaned out and organized. I also took all of our carseats apart and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized them. My car has been cleaned and the pantry is finally organized. 

Looking forward to: Meeting baby girl in JUST A FEW WEEKS! I really can't wait to meet my new best friend! 


No comments