Ten Month Update


Ten months has been the busiest yet. It seems as summer approaches our weeks are flying by and our weekends leave little room to just sit. Brady has defenitely went from chill cuddler to a wind-up toy on steroids. Everything has to be touched, grabbed, and his latest trick... chunking anything I give him across the room. 


"Say what, Mama?! Ten months ALREADY!" Here are the latest updates for this month:

Weight: 18 lbs 5 oz
Height: 28 inches long

Favorites:
Bath time
Riding on Daddy's shoulders
Smiling (because he really does this almost all the time)
Fruits of any kind
Eating in general
His puppies
Traveling (Thank GOD!)
Observing his surrounding
Playing with his toys

Dislikes
Having to practice crawling or walking
Watching Mama leave him 
(I could say that I dislike this to, but it makes me feel good that he wants me and only me! #sorrynotsorry) 




The day is finally here! The pool opened this past Friday. My lucky ducks, Brian and Brady, have the next two and half weeks off work and 'school' to try it out while I am gearing up for testing. Boo. Summer is so close I can almost taste the cucumber martinis and feel the warm sun. There may also be some big changes happening in our lives over the next few months that we are really excited about. (And no we aren't pregnant, so don't even go there. Ha!) 

See I do pout sometimes.

But not for long!

I always said I would never embarrass my kids by taking their photos in tub, butttttt I just couldn't help myself. Good gracious that sweet face and those insanely long eyelashes! Love him to pieces. 




Be on the look out for some really cool posts in the next few weeks. We have our first twin birth story being posted next week. It will also be the blog's first international guest all the way from the UK! I am so excited to share that. Also, the whole Rabon crew is flying to Chicago for Memorial weekend. The craziness that is going to come with that family vacation will be worth the read I am sure. 

No comments