Thanksgiving Thankfulness


This year we spent Thanksgiving with my family down in Charleston, SC. I truly love our home in Lake Wylie, but there is just something about the pluff mud and boiled peanuts that call me back each time. Brady's first Thanksgiving was super busy with visiting friends and family that we definitely ran short on naps. (*Note the picture below!)


I scored his "Gobble, Gobble" onesie at an after holiday sale for a whopping $0.97. Also, I am still swooning over his Minnetonka Fringe Boots. They were the perfect addition to his Thanksgiving outfit. Who says baby boys don't have any exciting outfit pieces? 



Thanksgiving dinner was absolutely delicious. It was completed with brown sugar glazed turkey and all the fixins'. My favorite will always and forever be my Mema's mac n cheese recipe. Also, no holiday is complete without lime margaritas in the Rabon household. It ain't just for summertime ya'll. 


We spent the rest of our days getting in the Christmas spirit with family and friends. Brady had multiple babysitting offers so Brian and I got a whopping three date nights out of house, baby-free. 



We are back home and getting our own household ready for Christmas. We will be hosting ALOT of family here on the home front. So like the crazy people we are, we un-packed the car and took off to the Christmas tree farm to cut down Brady's first Christmas tree. With all of the holiday planning loaded on top of our ever growing schedules I may just be recruiting some elves soon!  


No comments