OBX Family Photos

Photo Credits: Kristin Dustman Photography

As so many of you know it is hard to get the whole family together once your siblings marry off and have babies. Brian's family has it even harder since everyone is spread throughout the country. It had been a long time since they had any sort of family photos taken with everyone together.  So we wanted to make the most our of OBX trip and have those professional photos done as a special keepsake. Not to mention we had some pretty cute kiddos to capture.

As always I contacted my dear friend and talented photographer, Kristin Dustman. She drove from Charlotte with her family to shoot these.  I think the pictures speak for themselves when showcasing her fantastic work! If we are lucky she may be doing some Fall mini sessions. Definitely hit her up if you are in the Queen City or surrounding areas!







Seriously, how beautiful are my niece and nephew!  We absolutely adore them and their spunky personalities. Brady is so lucky to have such fun cousins.





 Could my little buddy be any cuter?! That smile brightens my world every single day. I am so glad we have these special memories to treasure, as well as to remind us the importance of relationship and family in our lives.


No comments