3 Months & Favorites


12 Weeks

I know I say this every post, but gracious Brady is growing and time is flying.  We are having a blast over here in the Anderson household. We have finished up the last of our adventures for the Summer and are preparing for Fall! Brady didn't need a 3 month well visit so we don't have height and weight stats this month. However, we are quickly saying goodbye to those 0-3 month clothes. So either he is getting bigger or I need to change laundry detergent. 

Likes:
Finger Puppets (See our favs board below) 
Terry the Wubbanub
Bath Time
Sitting Up
Tummy Time
Car Rides
When daddy blows raspberries on his belly
Cuddling with Mom

Dislikes
Outfit Changes
Laying on his back or being cradled 
Loud Noises




As we prepare for a new season there are so many exciting things to look forward to.  Next Sunday is Brady's baby dedication. I can't wait to celebrate this special event with all of our close family and friends. We are also planning a trip to the local apple orchard. Apples, hay rides, and hard cider... I can't think of any other way to welcome Fall.  

Also, for all of those soon-to-be new or expecting moms, I have a special series coming your way.  I have teamed up with some awesome moms that will be sharing their birth experiences.  From natural to epidural, to water birth and adoptions, they will be sharing testimonies of their labors. That will be premiering next month and I can't wait!


Brady,

You truly light up our life! Daddy has written a special letter just for you next weekend.  I can't wait to hear his vision for you over the next 18 years. We love you so much and are already so proud of you. Though there are moments you make my life messy and exhausting, I wouldn't trade the world for that smile of yours. You have finally made us whole when we didn't even know we were missing something! Love you to the moon and back little man.

Mama

1. Puj Tub: I recently included this in our registry favorites and because we have used it so much I wanted to included it in our monthly favorites. I wasn't quite sure if I was going to like it at first, but it has become one of my go-to items. The Puj is so much better than those big bulky tubs. It fits in virtually any sink and is so comfy for baby. Not to mention we get to stand at the vanity versus being down on our knees during bath time. It dries instantly and hangs on a hook in the shower for easy storage and travel.

2. NYM Dry Shampoo: Now that Brady is here there are just some days where I either don't have the time or energy for a shower.  Though some gals can get away without washing their hair everyday, I can't. So my new favorite hair product is dry shampoo. I spray it around my crown and down my part. Once I finger it through I can do a quick curl with the iron at my ends and I'm done. For busy moms on the go this is a great product.

3. aden + anais Muslin Blankets: These muslin blankets are another repeat item. However, we have gotten so much use out of them, especially having a summer baby.  We have had multiple beach vacations and they have worked great as nursing covers, allowing Brady to eat without over-heating. Though a bit pricey you will definitely get your money's worth. 

4. Baby Moccasins: Swoon! I am loving all of the fall fashions out for baby boy right now.  These boots with the fringe had me drooling. I just had to have them. They do run big though. I ordered a size one for Brady at 3 months of age and they are still a bit big. 

5. Bumbo: Most of you know the purpose of this item.  Brady has just started using his with supervision, of course. Though he has great head control during tummy time he still struggles to hold his head up when vertical. The Bumbo has really helped. Plus he gets to be on eye level with us, which he loves.

6. Finger Puppets: Brady LOVES these things.  We have been on lots of long car rides and these have been a life saver.  He started out liking to "talk" to Terry, the wubbanub.  However, the paci kept getting in the way.  Our friend, Austyn, had these and gave us a few to try out. They were instantly a hit.  Brady coos to them like they are actually having conversations. So cute!

7. Thirty-One Tote: If you have anything to do with education I am sure you already have one (or ten) of these. I know I did.  Yet, my sister purchased us one as a diaper bag.  She had Brady's name personalized on it in gold thread. So adorable! It has so many great pockets on the sides and the newer style zips which is great because Lord knows I don't keep it organized.  Definitely functional for traveling or just a day out.

No comments