2 Weeks

2 Weeks

Brady is becoming more alert each day.  We are cluster feeding him throughout the day with much success. He is eating roughly 20 oz of milk and sleeping 5 to 6 hours straight at night! It has been a great transition for us. 

Likes:
Getting a bath
Having his head massaged/washed
Laying on his side or tummy
MILK
pooping ALL the time

Dislikes
Being on his back
diaper changes
getting his picture taken 
(We are still working on this. I can't get good pics if he isn't on his back!)

Mama's finest moment: After pumping I had the milk bottle in between my second and third fingers.  In between my thumb and pointer finger was my water bottle.  Without thinking I tilted my water bottle for a drink, forgetting all about the uncapped breastmilk bottle. I splashed a full oz of the breast milk in my face. IT. WAS. AWFUL. (How I know that I am mom: I was more pissed about losing an oz of pumped breast milk, than getting it in my face.)

Daddy's finest moment: uncovered bottom + a not so quick diaper change = a soaked couch... this has happened twice.

In honor of Brady's 2 week birthday my mom (aka Gammy) came into town.  We were given awesome box seat tickets to the Charlotte Knights game this past weekend.  We had an absolute blast. Brady slept through most of it. But I am sure he is going to love baseball as he gets older.  












Sunday was a lazy pool day.  We packed little man up in his stroller and hit the neighborhood pool.  Again, even though Brady sleeps through most of our fun I am sure this is one family event he will love as he gets older. 





No comments