Halfway Baby!












                           



How Far Along? HALF WAY! I have finally gotten my act together and am trying to get on top of my pregnancy updates for this baby.
Size of Baby: Size of a tomato (except not round?) Baby is 6 inches long and weighs around 8.5 oz. 
Gender: GIRL! 
Weight Gain: I gained back all of the weight I loss in the first trimester. I am weighing in at 122 lb. That is a couple of pounds more than my pre pregnancy weight. 
Maternity Clothes: YES. Not needed but I just LOVE them all! 
Nursery: My whole family evacuated during Hurricane Matthew a few weekends ago. My mom and sister went into decor mode and got baby girl's nursery about 75% of the way done. I absolutely love what they started and can't wait to get it finished. 
Movement: YES! This has definitely made up for all the sickness. I never really felt Brady move which was always nerve wracking. Yet, with this pregnancy I feel movement randomly throughout the day and a TON at night. 
Symptoms: Just the occasional round ligament pain. All in all I have been feeling great
Sleep: Yep.
Cravings: Nothing in particular. I do love an ice cold soda or warm, toasty coffee. Really into beverages lately. 
What I Miss:  I have missed the hard cider at the orchard and the seasonal beers that come out this time of year. 
Best Moment This Week:  Our gender reveal and housewarming party this past weekend.
Looking forward to: Buying everything girly the next few months! 



                                            


No comments