Gender Reveal


Baby number two was most definitely a surprise. In fact having another baby was probably one of the last things on our mind as we prepared to make a huge move and renovate our forever home. Brian was getting ready to start an outage with crazy hours at work and Melodies in Motion was (and still is) taking off in ways I couldn't imagine. In our minds we had to get our junk together before we could even think about adding another member to the fam. But God knew what our family needed. It didn't matter if we were preventing He knew it was time. As I have hit the halfway point of this pregnancy I couldn't imagine not carrying this life in my womb. The anxiety and fear that hit when I found out was well worth it because I have been reminded that my life is not my own. It is God's.

This weekend we were able to share our new home and the gender of our precious bundle with all of our friends! We have known the gender for a few months and it was seriously that HARDEST SECRET I have EVER kept. It was such a relief finally telling everyone.


Baby GIRL Anderson coming in hot March 2017!







Blakely Elise Anderson we can NOT wait to bring you home in just a few months! We are so excited that you are making us parents again and we can't even begin to imagine what exciting memories you are going to help our family create! 



No comments