Rabon Family Vacation


This past week was the Rabon family vacation.  My cousin was getting married in Wilmington, NC. What better place to make a vacation than Wrightsville beach.  My parents, sister & niece, and aunt all pitched in and we got a super cozy bungalow in downtown, Wilmington. 

The wedding was Saturday. My sister and I had a great time getting all dolled up and taking a million selfies at the reception. Here is one of our winners. For a formal wedding my niece did pretty well. She and Brady hammed it up while everyone gave them a ton of attention!  



Sunday was an icky day due to the massive downpour that went on all day. We did get out and do some shopping, but with two little ones and tons of rain it didn't last as long as we would have liked. 




Monday was my favorite day.  We packed the whole family up and took off to the beach.  Addy was a little hesitant of the water.  But my sister helped her get into it eventually.  She did, however, find tons of entertainment in being chased up and down the beach front. My six week postpartum body was struggling to keep up big time. I think little man enjoyed the beach.  He slept in his stroller most of the time. His outfit said it perfectly.... beach bum.  











Tuesday was a sad day as we had to pack up and head home.  All in all it was a fantastic week and I am already looking forward to planning another one next summer. The Anderson family vacation is coming up in a few weeks and I know it'll be just as fun. Brady and I have a ton of work to do to get packed and ready for our next adventure.  But for now back to the reality of chores, getting ready for the start of school, and every day life. Until next time Wilmington... 

No comments