Fall Fun


It is here! Fall is finally making its debut. I have been looking forward to the holidays with Brady since I found out I was pregnant. And yes, I consider Fall a holiday.  Cider, hay rides, sunflowers, oh my! Even though Brady is still so little everything seems a little bit more magical with him apart of it.

Brian and I went on a date to our favorite orchard last weekend. We drank hard cider and hung out with some of our very best friends, while my parents babysat Brady. We had a blast picking apples, while stumbling amongst the loose chickens and hogs. I just knew I had to bring Brady back for some fun, not to mention I needed another dozen of apple cider donuts. 



One of my dearest friends, Jada, and her two sons joined us. She is a fellow lover of all things southern. She and I were in all of our glory while we ate apple cider donuts, sweet tea, and slaw dogs. Her oldest had a blast playing with the chickens (also known as cluck-clucks), a sweet kitten, and a bunch of other farm animals. We can't wait to bring all the kids here next year!




I was able to score some small pumpkins, white and orange, for decorating the mantel.  Plans this week include finishing my fall wreath, finding a halloween outfit for little man, and making a pumpkin pie, using this recipe:


Lastly, a little flashback Friday fun.  This picture was taken a year ago at the same orchard.  I was only 4 weeks pregnant and didn't even know it! This just so happened to be our first picture as a family of three.

Happy Fall, Ya'll!

No comments